|We are a new company to operate the auto assembly plant in phnom Penh and Bavet city, Svay Rieng Province to provide the good chance, healthy environment and good benefits to all Cambodian people.|
•Overall responsibility for monthly, quarter and year end closing (Account Supervisor)
• Overall responsibility for monthly, quarterly and yearly end closing
• Manage processing of account receivable and payable using the finance system
• Fixed management and perform physical counting and result reporting
• Prepare BS Reconciliation on a monthly basis
• Prepare Bank Reconciliation on a Monthly Basis
• Manage all Payment to Vendors, Employees
• Manage/coordinate the sales process including supply/demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery to support sales
• AD-Hoc/Regular Financial Reporting
• Tax & Audit
• Prepare & Review VAT/Other Tax/Annual Tax filing
• Support & Arrange all Tax payments on timely basis and Audits
• Lead and develop the purchasing team to manage the whole order fulfillment cycle from sourcing to delivery to provide for timely solution for the business.
• Formulate policies and set operating procedures for inventory management and to supervise the daily operations including stock control, stock-re-order level, and the movement of stock are at all times efficient and effective.
• Responsible for the scheduling, and purchasing plan for raw materials, as well as the compiling of the monthly purchase and inventory report and price analysis
• Responsible for all purchasing activities, such as price/trade terms negotiations. Monitor supplier’s performance measurement and execution of corrective action plans.
• To regularly prepare various reports and analysis including inventory budget report and provide recommendations for management review.
• Planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, order assembly and dispatch of goods.
• Producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
· Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field
• Knowledge taxes declaration and law on taxation
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Sincere with integrity and positive attitude, good team player with leadership
• Organizing and problem solving
Please send CV and Cover letter with photo 4 x 6 and yours expect salary to our company address or email below. Any applicant applies first is the priority. (1 month from posted date).
|Name :||Ms. Nea Putheany|
|Tel :||010 616 995|
|Address :||#15A, 16A, 17A, St Koh Pich, Sang Kat Tonle Basac, Khan Chomkarmorn, Phnom Penh.|
Senior Procurement Officer
CHAMROEUN Microfinance Plc
Clean Water Accountant
CP&A Trading International Co.,Ltd
AP Accounting Supervisor
HR Consultant Service Co,.ltd
IMD TRADIMEX CO., LTD
Chailease Royal Leasing