Big C Supercenter Public Co., Ltd., is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia and Thailand’s leading "Hypermarket" or "Supercenter", a modern multi-format in Thai retail market which is managed under the umbrella of Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd. (BJC). Today, Big C has over a hundred branches with more than 23,000 staffs and growing. We offer a great career opportunity start from staff to executive level within Head Office and within each store throughout the Kingdom of Thailand.
More Information can be found at https://www.bigc.co.th/
Big C Supercenter will expand its business into Cambodia as one of the leading retailers.
2. Role and Responsibilities
1. Strategy, Planning and Management
• Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of the Company with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of the Company.
• Communicate, engage and interact with GM, VP Finance & Accounting and Executive Leadership Team.
• Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
2. Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
• Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Participate in monthly conference calls include MOR and BR Meeting with Executive Leadership Team.
3. Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
• Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
• Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, legal compliance and financial procedures.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for lenders, owners and company’s board of directors.
• Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
• Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all tax returns.
• Ensure legal compliance regarding all financial functions.
• Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
• Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
• Serve as a key point of contact for external parties including Bankers, Lenders, Vendors, Auditors, Tax Department and etc.; Manage preparation and support of all external parties.
4. Financial Management
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
• Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
• Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
• Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
• Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the company’s plans and operating budgets.
5. Financial Relations and Policies
• Engage finance committee and/or board of directors to develop short term and long term plans, projections and budgets.
• Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
• Remain current on audit best practices as well as the Nation laws regarding company operations.
6. Finance and Accounting Team Management
• Mentor and develop a team of Finance and Accounting, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
• Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three main company divisions.
7. Cash Management
• Oversee weekly cash management and AP function, approve large payables, and sign checks.
• Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance;
· Completion of CPA course is required;
· MBA from top 10 business school preferred;
· Background in Big 3 Public Accounting;
· 5 years’ minimum experience as a CFO in a medium to large ($100 million+) publicly traded corporation.
· 10+ years total accounting or finance experience;
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding TAX compliance and both Cambodia and International Financial Reports;
· Background coordinating with IT team to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. ERP System Experience.
· Fluency in English and Cambodia with very good writing and oral skills;
· Excellent communication and presentation skills are required;
· Ability to do multi tasks, work under pressure and meet deadline required;
· Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence ability to motivate staff;
· Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills;
Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, compliance-related issues, and Government parties on Tax matters.
For interested candidate please send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
|Name :||+855 95 777 157|
|Address :||#52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|
Apsara Rice (Cambodia) Co.,LTD.