Big C Supercenter Public Co., Ltd., is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia and Thailand’s leading "Hypermarket" or "Supercenter", a modern multi-format in Thai retail market which is managed under the umbrella of Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd. (BJC). Today, Big C has over a hundred branches with more than 23,000 staffs and growing. We offer a great career opportunity start from staff to executive level within Head Office and within each store throughout the Kingdom of Thailand.
More Information can be found at https://www.bigc.co.th/
Big C Supercenter will expand its business into Cambodia as one of the leading retailers.
2. Role and Responsibilities
1. Strategy, Planning and Management
• Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
• Assess and evaluate financial performance of the Company with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts. Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of the Company.
• Communicate, engage and interact with GM, VP Finance & Accounting and Executive Leadership Team.
• Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
2. Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
• Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
• Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
• Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
• Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information. Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
• Participate in monthly conference calls include MOR and BR Meeting with Executive Leadership Team.
3. Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
• Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software. Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff.
• Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, legal compliance and financial procedures.
• Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for lenders, owners and company’s board of directors.
• Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
• Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all tax returns.
• Ensure legal compliance regarding all financial functions.
• Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
• Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
• Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems
• Serve as a key point of contact for external parties including Bankers, Lenders, Vendors, Auditors, Tax Department and etc.; Manage preparation and support of all external parties.
4. Financial Management
• Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
• Oversee cash, investments and asset management area.
• Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
• Maintain outstanding banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
• Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analyses to provide financial insight into the company’s plans and operating budgets.
5. Financial Relations and Policies
• Engage finance committee and/or board of directors to develop short term and long term plans, projections and budgets.
• Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
• Remain current on audit best practices as well as the Nation laws regarding company operations.
6. Finance and Accounting Team Management
• Mentor and develop a team of Finance and Accounting, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
• Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control within the three main company divisions.
7. Cash Management
• Oversee weekly cash management and AP function, approve large payables, and sign checks.
• Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance relating to the collection process.
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance;
· Completion of CPA course is required;
· MBA from top 10 business school preferred;
· Background in Big 3 Public Accounting;
· 5 years’ minimum experience as a CFO in a medium to large ($100 million+) publicly traded corporation.
· 10+ years total accounting or finance experience;
· Outstanding knowledge and understanding TAX compliance and both Cambodia and International Financial Reports;
· Background coordinating with IT team to manage and/or upgrade accounting system. ERP System Experience.
· Fluency in English and Cambodia with very good writing and oral skills;
· Excellent communication and presentation skills are required;
· Ability to do multi tasks, work under pressure and meet deadline required;
· Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence ability to motivate staff;
· Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills;
Significant experience working with external auditors, internal controls, compliance-related issues, and Government parties on Tax matters.
For interested candidate please send CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
|Name :||+855 95 777 157|
|Address :||#52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|
Finance And Account Manager
PREMIUM Human Resources Co., Ltd
Cassava Accounting Officer
VTJ Cambodia Co., Ltd.
COINTOP MCT (Cambodia) co., Ltd
Allcon Consulting Co., Ltd.
HR Consultant Service Co,.ltd
Senior Manager, Accounting Big C Cambodia
Big C Supercenter
LIM HENG GROUP