|School of International Academy is an academic school whose main aim is to promote and provide best quality of education to the Cambodian students in all levels ranging from Pre-K to Adult.|
• Know how to prepare daily lesson plan, monthly/quarterly student’s progress report, and activities for students.
• Prepares materials to be used in daily program.
• Assists students in vision screening and growth assessments.
• Provide guidance to students about academic and personal issues.
• Assist in students’ evaluations and classroom supervision.
• Always look after the students’ security.
• Models and demonstrates appropriate behaviors.
• Works closely with school principal to develop and prepare classroom environments that promote students’ learning and personal growth.
• Should perform other tasks assigned by school principal Job Requirements.
|Job Category||Education - Teaching|
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
• Have a Bachelor of Arts major in Teaching (TEFL or TESOL), English, or related field.
• Design and implement supplementary activities and materials for teaching.
• Be willing to care and love working with kids, treat them as children, especially have patience with children.
• Must be honest, responsible, reliable, commitment, creative, and dynamic.
• Computer Literate Ms. Office and Internet and E-mail.
• Have teaching experience or nursery / early learners teaching experience an advantage.
|Name :||Hoy Ratha|
|Tel :||012 434 776 /098 434 776|
|Address :||Contact: Address: #588s4, Phum Prek Tapov, Sangkat Prek Bra, Khan Chbar Ampov, Phnom Penh. Tel: 012/098 434 776 Email: email@example.com|