|Changing Hands is a non-profit organization dedicated to social improvement through adult re-education in cultural arts and wellness programs.|
- Order food, bulk, and a la carte
- Plan, organize and prepare meals according to requirements
- Keep track of expenditures and maintain basic accounts
- Maintain daily cleanliness
- Food prep/stock
- Keep track of stock
- Report to the manager at the end of every week/month
|Job Category||Restaurant - Food Service|
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
- Professional cooking experience required
- Must be fluent in English and Khmer (other language is a plus)
- Must be able to drive a car or willing to learn
- Must be able to place orders and go buy in the city
- Manage staff as necessary
- Basic computer skills: use of the Internet (Youtube, Facebook, Google as tools) and of MS Office
- Must be able to maintain a positive mental attitude and think that no task is beneath them
- Confidence in negotiating prices both in English and Khmer
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and recipes
- Strong planning, organizing coordinating skill
- Strong interpersonal written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to learn new recipes upon request
- Decision-making ability and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to make efficient
-$200+ per month. Can be negotiated based on experience.
-Company vehicle supplied for any travel needed
-Computer in the workspace
-We will provide on the job training for any new or unfamiliar tasks.
- Be part of a growing team
- If interested, free martial arts and fitness training can be provided.
- Help in English mastery for the right candidate if interested.
- Private bedroom is offered if the applicant wishes to live-in.
Ideal candidates will have a positive mental outlook, aren't afraid to take on new challenges, and have an interest in personal development and improvement, which we highly support.
Position open to all nationalities.
|Name :||Anne Chretien|