|TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offers and supplies a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 50 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due toour premium product quality and high service level. With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia. TOA considers the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development. Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team.|
Scope of Responsibilities:
Manage all aspects of Finance and Accounting System in compliance with corporate guidelines, accepted according principles, Internal and External Auditors and Revenue Department requirements.
1) Directs and controls company accounting processes and financial reporting in compliance with general accepted according principles , tax requirements and corporate guidelines, resulting in an accurate and timely report
2) Prepare a monthly analysis report by verify the financial data on its correctness and completeness at month-end closing, by comparing to previous month with budget.
3) Provides timely and accurate statutory reports and tax reporting for the companies.
4) Control and improves company accounting system, internal controls, policies and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes, safeguard assets and properly manage business risks.
5) Act as company contact person for and coordinates with Revenue department, internal and external auditor.
6) Oversees and controls the work of accounting teams to maintain an effectiveness and efficiency of companies accounting system.
7) Proactively analyzes and interprets financial data for Management Team
8) Work with management team to review and improve the effectiveness of the finance processes including month end closing, reporting, system integration & work flow
9) Prepare Yearly Budget for TOA Paint (Cambodia) by coordinate with other HoD & CM and submit to Oversea Business accounting Department - Thailand
10) Other duties may be assigned as required
|Job Category||Finance Accounting|
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
Please send a full CV in English which include current basic salary + other benefits, expected salary as well as period for notice in advance via email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
|Name :||Human Resource Department|
|Tel :||(855) 23 636 58 59, +66 2235 5555|
|Address :||TOA Paint (Cambodia) Co., Ltd. locate in House No. 12E, Street National No. 3, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Por Sen Chey Phnom Penh, Cambodia 12405|
AVP– Finance & Accounting
Big C Supercenter
LIM HENG GROUP
VTJ Cambodia Co., Ltd.
COINTOP MCT (Cambodia) co., Ltd
HR Consultant Service Co,.ltd
Financial & Accounting Manager (Based On Cambodia)
Berli Jucker Public Company Limited
Senior Manager, Accounting Big C Cambodia
Big C Supercenter
AP Accounting Supervisor
Cassava Accounting Officer