|SOPHIYA Travel & Tours is a leading Travel Agency & Tours Operator in Cambodia established since 2005 by Cambodian young entrepreneur, Oknha. SREAT Mom Sophear. We are providing tourism-oriented services; Air ticket, Inbound & Outbound Tour, Hotel reservation, Cambodian visa extension, Cambodian passport processing, Transportation, Travel insurance, Courier Express and other related services.|
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “briefs” to record requirements and company’s needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define printing budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Organising photo shoots.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs follow head comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Other tasks as assign from time to time.
|Job Category||Design Hotel - Hospitality|
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design or relevant field.
- At least 2years experience in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, indesign, Corel Draw…
- Good command in English language.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office.
- Able to work under pressure and team work.
Interested applicants should forward CV & Cover letter to:
Mr. LENG Pagna
Director of Business Development
SOPHIYA Travel & Tours
#216B, St. 63, Boeung Keng Kang1, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia – PO Box. 871.
Mobile: 012 832 272 | 015 832 272
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Name :||LENG Pagna|
|Tel :||023 222 455|
|Address :||#216B, St. 63, Boeung Keng Kang1, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|