|SOPHIYA Travel & Tours is a leading Travel Agency & Tours Operator in Cambodia established since 2005 by Cambodian young entrepreneur, Oknha. SREAT Mom Sophear. We are providing tourism-oriented services; Air ticket, Inbound & Outbound Tour, Hotel reservation, Cambodian visa extension, Cambodian passport processing, Transportation, Travel insurance, Courier Express and other related services.|
- Create new & update tour itineraries and quotations.
- Make new record & update tariff of hotels, resorts, transportations and other tourism services.
- Prepare and categorize all products & quotations by markets.
- Plan yearly and seasonality package tours for sell.
- Research for new attraction destinations to feed market demand.
- Research and develop products & services to fit client needs.
- Visit hotels, resorts and other suppliers overseas to ascertain quality and suitability.
- Communicate directly with customers & suppliers.
- Daily report to channel manager.
- Other related tasks assign from time to time.
|Job Category||Hotel - Hospitality|
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
- Bachelor degree in Tourism or relevance.
- At least 2years experience in tourism industry or relevance field.
- A demonstrable interest in travel.
- Be able to travel to provinces and overseas.
- Knowledge of key holiday destinations.
- Knowledge of airline booking system (Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus…) is preferable.
- Knowledge of graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator…) is preferable.
- Good command in English language and Chinese language is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer application Microsoft office.
- Organizational skills.
Interested applicants should forward CV & Cover letter to:
Mr. LENG Pagna
Director of Business Development
SOPHIYA Travel & Tours
#216B, St. 63, Boeung Keng Kang1, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia – PO Box. 871.
Mobile: 012 832 272 | 015 832 272
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
|Name :||LENG Pagna|
|Tel :||023 222 455|
|Address :||#216B, St. 63, Boeung Keng Kang1, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|