PREMIUM Human Resources is a premium career consulting and recruitment company in Cambodia. PHR mission is to assist our relationships in choosing their right career decision and get the most out of their professions. PHR commits in delivering the right people to clients and gives them the confidence in recruiting the best and highest quality people for their organizations.
PREMIUM Human Resources established in November 2015 by the owner who has a vision to help companies finding best employees in this fast-growing Cambodian labour market.
PREMIUM Human Resources is unique in Cambodia as be have a stringent testing and qualification process. We do a suitability analysis of each candidate including skills test, such as personality profiling, language test, and job specific skills examinations. Before you meet any candidate, we make sure they are the right fit for the job, the company, and for their career aspirations.
PREMIUM Human Resources has already placed candidates to local and international companies even though our operation just started in November 2015.
Manages projects for several clients which includes handling of strategy, finances,
operations and technology to ensure a successful outcome. Responsible for representing
client side and company interests. Communicates with client, especially during
production phase, and for Quality Assurance.
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards and minimizes our
exposure and risk on Agile projects.
• Takes responsibility for product and project vision
• Collects and implements technical (functional and non-functional) requirements and
creating backlogs; continuously prioritizes user stories
• Organization of sprint planning and retrospectives
• Monitors cost, quality and deadline of projects
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Develops a test protocol for functional and technical testing
• Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Participates in project team meetings when necessary to address critical issues and advice
• Recommends strategies for resolution of issues and provides direction and support to
• Ensures that all key decisions, feedback, questions and/or issues with customer have been
thoroughly researched and communicated
• Can independently write a technical requirements specification or a technical concept
• Demonstrates leadership and confidence by proposing solutions to the customer;
suggesting what should be done, how we will go about doing it, describing our
assumptions and asking for feedback – rather than first asking the client for suggestions
• Shows insight into the root-causes of problems.
• Generates a range of solutions and courses of action with benefits, costs, and risks
associated with each
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and resolves and/or
escalates issues in a timely fashion and with clients to identify needs and evaluate
alternative business solutions
• Customer consulting and design of solution approaches
• Customer communications, mind mapping, logging, results summary
• Prepares time estimates and quotes for new projects or larger changes of a project
together with the sales team
• Cost estimation and preparation of proposalsUnderstands basic revenue models and costto-
completion projections and makes decisions accordingly
• Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
3+ years work experience
• Experience in Scrum and other Agile methodologies, a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; bilingual fluency in English
• Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
• Self-motivated and goal-oriented; able to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced
production environment, with a high-energy, proactive style; brings well developed sense
of urgency to all work
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain effective work relationships
• Sound judgment and decision-making ability; highly proficient in organization and
• Commitment to Web Essentials' values and mission
|Name :||Ms. Sidy|
|Tel :||010 902 527|
|Address :||Villa #52, Street 306, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
Product Development Manager
LY HOUR PAY PRO PLC
Product Marketing Coordinator
BDLINK Cambodia Co., Ltd
World Pop Travel-Tours Group Co., Ltd
Tour Admin Manager
World Pop Travel-Tours Group Co., Ltd
Manager, Leadership Development & Support (3 Open Positions)
Teach For Cambodia
Shipping Manager (01 Position)
CMED Group Co,. Ltd
HR Business Partner, Manager (Auskhmer Import & Export)