PREMIUM Human Resources is a premium career consulting and recruitment company in Cambodia. PHR mission is to assist our relationships in choosing their right career decision and get the most out of their professions. PHR commits in delivering the right people to clients and gives them the confidence in recruiting the best and highest quality people for their organizations.
PREMIUM Human Resources established in November 2015 by the owner who has a vision to help companies finding best employees in this fast-growing Cambodian labour market.
PREMIUM Human Resources is unique in Cambodia as be have a stringent testing and qualification process. We do a suitability analysis of each candidate including skills test, such as personality profiling, language test, and job specific skills examinations. Before you meet any candidate, we make sure they are the right fit for the job, the company, and for their career aspirations.
PREMIUM Human Resources has already placed candidates to local and international companies even though our operation just started in November 2015.
Write code and scripts to test the wide functionality of projects based on the requirements
• Write automated test scripts that allow for repeatable, reliable testing solutions
• Join the project handoff meetings and understand the project vision and requirements as a
• Work with the PO in creating the Test Plan, executing test cases and generate test report for
• Assist in writing and reviewing tests (Unit Test, Integration Test, User Acceptance Test,
Performance Test) and test requirements.
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
• 1+ years experience in quality web development
• Excellent HTML5/CSS3/JS knowledge
• Professional experience with PHP framework (e.g. Laravel), CMS (TYPO3, Wordpress), or
• Experience with source code control (e.g. git)
• Understand about coding guidelines and "Clean Code"
• Professional experience with Test Driven Development (unit test, user acceptance test) a plus
• Experience with Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban) a plus
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Deployment / Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI) a plus
• Experience with automation tools (e.g. ansible) a plus
• Good communication skills (English written and oral, certificate a plus)
• Ability to be flexible, fast learner, and work within a team
• Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details
• Strong commitment to Web Essentials' core values and mission
|Name :||Ms. Sidy|
|Tel :||010 902 527|
|Address :||Villa #52, Street 306, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|