Big C Supercenter Public Co., Ltd., is one of the leading retailers in Thailand and Southeast Asia and Thailand’s leading "Hypermarket" or "Supercenter", a modern multi-format in Thai retail market which is managed under the umbrella of Berli Jucker Public Co., Ltd. (BJC). Today, Big C has over a hundred branches with more than 23,000 staffs and growing. We offer a great career opportunity start from staff to executive level within Head Office and within each store throughout the Kingdom of Thailand.
More Information can be found at https://www.bigc.co.th/
Big C Supercenter will expand its business into Cambodia as one of the leading retailers.
• Managing the daily operations of the accounting department
• Responsible for all accounting transaction and bank reconciliation: correctness and timely recording of all accounts, including but not limited to Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), cash transactions, etc…
• Responsible for all month-end closing activities including, general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts, overhead cost allocation, P&L
• Monitoring and analysing accounting data
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Preparing and production of financial reporting and ensuring that reporting is accurate
• Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, processes, policies, and principles
• Helping in implementing proper accounting systems
• Day-to-day tasks will include handling bookkeeping, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, and petty cash
• Preparing tax declarations monthly and annually to the tax department
• Recommending financial actions by analyzing accounting options
• Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents
• Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Preparation of invoices, payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
• Supporting the operation of cash collection and payment
• Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
• Complying with local and international financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions
• Reviewing reasonableness of provision and accruals
• Working with internal and external parties to resolve non-routine issues related to accounts recording, invoices, payments, cash recording and cash collection
• Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time by supervisors
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
For interested candidate please send CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Address: #52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh
|Name :||+855 95 777 157|
|Address :||#52, St. 598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|
AVP– Finance & Accounting
Big C Supercenter
VTJ Cambodia Co., Ltd.
COINTOP MCT (Cambodia) co., Ltd
HR Consultant Service Co,.ltd
Cassava Accounting Officer
Allcon Consulting Co., Ltd.
LIM HENG GROUP
Senior IT Technician
Credit Administration Officer ( Senior/ Junior/ Internship)
Chailease Royal Leasing