THREELAND TRAVEL (www.threeland.com), a member of Gray Line Worldwide, has been well-known as an International inbound tour operator with sales offices worldwide for nearly 2 decades.
We focus on responsible tourism and give big attention to long-term ecological issue so that the travel industry can be developed in long-term pace with slogan “simply your best local friend” toward to clients.
Our team of approximately 50 young, dynamic, creative people is continually growing and always welcome new qualified and motivated member. Being a member of Threeland, you can expect a career growth in almost prospects and have great chance to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national companies as our client speak English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and some other European languages.
• Dealing with all operational matters duties in Cambodia.
• Customer services.
• Follow client during tour and handle troubles if any.
• Negotiating with suppliers.
• Reserving/Inspecting services & suppliers: hotel, transportation, restaurant..
• Working in Siem Reap, 5.5 days per week.
|Job Location||Siem Reap|
· At least 2-year experiences in tourism industry as an inbound tour operator or tour consultant.
· · University/college certificate and tourism qualification are advantage.
· · Good communication in English (written & spoken).
· · Having carefulness, good interaction and good health
Lo · Loving to learn and communicate.
· · Good computer skill (Microsoft Word, Excel… )
• Salary and quarterly sales bonus.
• Annual minimum income from 15-17 months of salary including salary, bonus and allowance, not including Special Bonus. Senior members from 2nd year will have significant high income.
• Allowance and social / health insurance.
• Annual evaluation of salary and benefit, with smart system of KPI and staff review
• Annual summer vacation.
• Annual leave, sick leave and maternity leave.
• Active, friendly teams and exciting environment of work.
• Other benefits (Talent, promotion, external training…)
|Name :||Threeland Travel|
SWIFT TRANS & CONSOL CO., LTD