PREMIUM Human Resources is a premium career consulting and recruitment company in Cambodia. PHR mission is to assist our relationships in choosing their right career decision and get the most out of their professions. PHR commits in delivering the right people to clients and gives them the confidence in recruiting the best and highest quality people for their organizations.
PREMIUM Human Resources established in November 2015 by the owner who has a vision to help companies finding best employees in this fast-growing Cambodian labour market.
PREMIUM Human Resources is unique in Cambodia as be have a stringent testing and qualification process. We do a suitability analysis of each candidate including skills test, such as personality profiling, language test, and job specific skills examinations. Before you meet any candidate, we make sure they are the right fit for the job, the company, and for their career aspirations.
PREMIUM Human Resources has already placed candidates to local and international companies even though our operation just started in November 2015.
• Understand the technical concept and the client requirements to ensure delivery of a high
quality technical solution
• Understand the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum Team and how to work within an
• Write clean code to ensure consistent delivery of high quality to the standard expected within
• Be able to write user stories
• Do peer code review and provide constructive feedback
• Contribute to manuals and/or technical documentation of implementation and configuration
• Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions
• Understand the connectedness of all departments within Web Essentials and how to work with
them to achieve the project outcomes
• Provide automated tests and collaborate with QA
|Job Location||Phnom Penh|
Proficiency in HTML/XHTML/CSS and HTML5/CSS3
• Have basic knowledge on how to develop, integrate and configure extensions with Extbase /
• Understanding MVC pattern
• Understanding of SQL commands, basics on ORM and how to backup and restore a database
• Basic understanding of QA processes and tools like PhpUnit and Behat
• Proactively seeks opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
• High level of English communication
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Mentoring team junior members
• Ability to communicate with clients and interpret their needs to technical details
|Name :||Ms. Sidy|
|Tel :||010 902 527|
|Address :||Villa #52, Street 306, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|